Mining-Fire Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mining-Fire Forum

Mining-Fire Minecraft Server Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

Skater_Gurl_808 Admin Application

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Skater_Gurl_808 Admin Application Empty Skater_Gurl_808 Admin Application Sat Nov 10, 2012 6:09 pm

Skater_Gurl_808

In game user name: Skater_Gurl_808
Any experience as a staff member?: Yes, i am currently staff on 2 servers. (UGPD which is police, and Owner/Admin on another server)
How much time will you spend on the server?: About 4-6 hours
Do you have skype?:Yes
How will you help the servers social enviornment?: I would create parkour and many fun warps for all the players out there who go on this server.
What rank do you desire?: Admin
why do you want this rank?: I want this rank so that I could help and expand the horizons of this server. I also can advertise and put this server on youtube. And I want to fight crime.
Do you know the server rules?: Yes, I did /rule when i first started this server.

2Skater_Gurl_808 Admin Application Empty Re: Skater_Gurl_808 Admin Application Sat Nov 10, 2012 6:12 pm

Kenophobia

Kenophobia

Thank you very much for this application!

Ideally, for players that are under 16, the highest staff rank they can achieve is Moderator. I will suggest you to the Owner and all the staff will have a meeting to decide on new Moderators shortly.

Many thanks! ~Mining-Fire team. <3

3Skater_Gurl_808 Admin Application Empty Re: Skater_Gurl_808 Admin Application Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:30 pm

Skater_Gurl_808

@conqueror ? I know i have been acting bad lately but can u say yes or no?

4Skater_Gurl_808 Admin Application Empty Re: Skater_Gurl_808 Admin Application Thu Nov 15, 2012 5:18 pm

Conqueror

Conqueror
Owner

No I am sorry no ranks will be handed out here.

http://miningfire.omgforum.net/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum