Mining-Fire Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mining-Fire Forum

Mining-Fire Minecraft Server Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

Mod Ranks Appication By FlySoBird2012

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Mod Ranks Appication By FlySoBird2012 Empty Mod Ranks Appication By FlySoBird2012 Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:19 pm

FlySoBird2012

In game user name: FlySoBird2012
Any experience as a staff member?: Yes
How much time will you spend on the server?: I will spend at least 3-5 hours on weekdays and all day on weekends
Do you have skype?: Yes
How will you help the servers social environment?: I will help advertise on facebook,twitter,myspace,and youtube. I will also interact with many of the new players and help them with the server's rules. ACTION WILL BE BROUGHT if someone breaks the rules or swears at a mod+. I will help expand the horizons of this server and this server is awesome already but i still wana help out.
What rank do you desire?: Moderator
why do you want this rank?: I want this rank because this is a really cool and fun server. I want to help people out with their needs. It will give me a chance to experience being Mod+. Ive only been police before so it can help me alot with commands.
Do you know the server rules?: Yes, i know it 100%
Additional Info: Conq, i know me and you havent gotten along in the past, so it is your choice. I promise I will never let you down if i recieve this position. I will do everything you say and try to make this server more popular!

Please Consider,
FlySoBird2012

nicejak

Its true. Conq and Fly have a terrible relationship Razz but I support ya.About the swearing part... ummmm... NO, if you know 100% of the rules, there is no rule on swearing. So people, have fun cursing all day.
~-~nicejak, out :3
flower

FlySoBird2012

me and con are friends now and nicejak umm some people swear and get away with it when no mods are on so ya... if you are on it more like i am you can see
- Peace out :3 teehee

FlySoBird2012

so con, yes or no? Razz XD lol!

PutridShot

I for one, will support this thread.

6Mod Ranks Appication By FlySoBird2012 Empty Re: Mod Ranks Appication By FlySoBird2012 Sun Dec 23, 2012 11:13 pm

nicejak

Fly, please look at /rules in game, and look for "No swearing". Right you're not going to do it. I know you won't. Now you're going to do it so you can say" IN YOUR FACE BIATCH". And I'll say only because I'm guessing that you won't do it and you want me to be wrong. And there's no more room for staff, unless someone gets that position that Justine just moved out of, moderator. Good luck. And please, swearing is allowed... If you know the rules 100% THEN YOU SHOULD KNOW THAT. Let me guess, you're ignoring this reply...

Also, as conq said in my application "Sorry your age is too young and staff postitions are all filled." And proof is here,
[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

Last edited by nicejak on Sun Dec 23, 2012 11:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

7Mod Ranks Appication By FlySoBird2012 Empty Re: Mod Ranks Appication By FlySoBird2012 Sun Dec 23, 2012 11:15 pm

nicejak

FlySoBird2012 wrote:me and con are friends now and nicejak umm some people swear and get away with it when no mods are on so ya... if you are on it more like i am you can see

What do you mean by "if you are on it more like i am you can see?" Even I don't understand that...

PutridShot

nicejak wrote:
FlySoBird2012 wrote:me and con are friends now and nicejak umm some people swear and get away with it when no mods are on so ya... if you are on it more like i am you can see

What do you mean by "if you are on it more like i am you can see?" Even I don't understand that...

She is saying that if you were online on Mining Fire more like she is, you would see that Fly and Conq are now friends again...

9Mod Ranks Appication By FlySoBird2012 Empty Re: Mod Ranks Appication By FlySoBird2012 Wed Dec 26, 2012 10:04 am

Conqueror

Conqueror
Owner

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

http://miningfire.omgforum.net/

10Mod Ranks Appication By FlySoBird2012 Empty Re: Mod Ranks Appication By FlySoBird2012 Sun Dec 30, 2012 2:30 pm

FlySoBird2012

In my opinion nicejak, age dosent matter. It matters if you are devoted or loyal to the server. Also, if you are mature enough for the position........

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum