Mining-Fire Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mining-Fire Forum

Mining-Fire Minecraft Server Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

nicejak's Trial Mod Application

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1nicejak's Trial Mod Application Empty nicejak's Trial Mod Application Tue Dec 18, 2012 3:24 am

nicejak

This is nicejak's Trial Mod Application :3

In game user name: nicejak
Location: Milky-way Galaxy, Sol System, Earth, USA, Hawaii, Oahu, Pearl City, Ho'onipo St.
Any experience as a staff member?: I'm staff on the server Friend craft, a Head Moderator in fact Very Happy.
How much time will you spend on the server?: I've been spending time every time I i can spare. About 3-5 days a week.
Do you have skype?: I have no webcam, no mic, no skype Razz
How will you help the servers social environment?: In game, I plan to do the regular things I would do, stop people from stealing things from unfair kills. Make sure people are respected. And well, yeah...
What rank do you desire?: Trial Mod/ Mod
why do you want this rank?: I want to kick people that lets say, have been naughty.
Do you know the server rules?: I know the rules much more then anyone else. Except Moderators and up Razz

So please vote nicejak as trial mod of 2013 flower

2nicejak's Trial Mod Application Empty Re: nicejak's Trial Mod Application Tue Dec 18, 2012 7:07 pm

Conqueror

Conqueror
Owner

Sorry your age is too young and staff postitions are all filled.

http://miningfire.omgforum.net/

3nicejak's Trial Mod Application Empty Re: nicejak's Trial Mod Application Tue Dec 18, 2012 7:08 pm

FlySoBird2012

HAHA LOL your being a smartass lol i like your location answer Razz try being more nicer though XD

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum