Mining-Fire Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mining-Fire Forum

Mining-Fire Minecraft Server Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

Mod Application By paullee12

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Mod Application By paullee12 Empty Mod Application By paullee12 Wed Dec 26, 2012 9:39 pm

Pauleh

In game user name: paullee12
Any experience as a staff member?: Yes
How much time will you spend on the server?: Mon-Fri I can't play much but on Weakends I will be on more often.
Do you have skype?: yes
How will you help the servers social enviornment?: I will try to talk to everyone and help everyone. I will try to stop arguments or solve the problems. I will try to make everyone remember me as a kind helping person.
What rank do you desire?: Mod
why do you want this rank?: So I can help others and build more buildings.
Do you know the server rules?: Yes and if I forget, I will go back and review them.

I Just Want To Have Fun On This Server

2Mod Application By paullee12 Empty Re: Mod Application By paullee12 Thu Dec 27, 2012 1:49 pm

PutridShot

Thank you for taking interest in becoming part of the servers Staff, however, at this time we must decline your request.

Reasons;

You have not obtained our minimum requirement for age. (14 years age)[1]
Your quota for your geological area is full at this time.[2]
All our staff positions are full.[3]

[1] Please re-apply in one year.
[2] In a year, your geological location will have more available spots for Staff Position.
[3] When your age reaches 14 (one year), you may re-apply and perhaps there will be available positions.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum