Mining-Fire Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mining-Fire Forum

Mining-Fire Minecraft Server Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bleeze64's Mod Application.

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Bleeze64's Mod Application. Empty Bleeze64's Mod Application. Wed Jan 02, 2013 5:56 pm

TheBleeze64

In game user name: Bleeze64
Any experience as a staff member?: Yep. Ive Admin'ed 2 and Moderated 3, I also used to own one too Wink
How much time will you spend on the server?: Ill spend as much time as i can on the server, perhaps as much time as i play MC.
Do you have skype?: Yep. I do. My skype name is Bleeze64.
How will you help the servers social enviornment?:
What rank do you desire?: Skillful is fine.
Why do you want this rank?: I want this rank because i think ive been on the server long enough, and got more people to know and respect me me, and this is such a nice server that i want to make it better by making sure everyone is following all the rules.
Do you know the server rules?: Yes. I wouldn't have posted this app if i didnt know and follow the rules. Razz

Thanks for reading my Application! Im also great friends with Adam/PutridShot We talk everyday for a long time. Thanks for reading my application! - Blee

2Bleeze64's Mod Application. Empty Re: Bleeze64's Mod Application. Wed Jan 02, 2013 7:46 pm

FlySoBird2012

lol uve only joined this server today

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum