Mining-Fire Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mining-Fire Forum

Mining-Fire Minecraft Server Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

williamcwi's mod application

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1williamcwi's mod application Empty williamcwi's mod application Thu Mar 14, 2013 5:08 pm

williamcwi

In game user name: williamcwi
Any experience as a staff member?: Yes
How much time will you spend on the server?: Normally weekdays: 6-8 hours (16:00-22:00) Weekends: 10-12 hours. Holiday: 5 hours (I wont be staying at home for the whole holiday, so I can only have computer access at night.)
Do you have skype?: Yes (Ive added conq Razz)
How will you help the servers social enviornment?: I will invite all my friends (that play minecraft) to join this server. This is a awesome server! I will also persuade them to donate to the server.(which i am doing it right now, me and 3 of my friend have already donated to the server). I can also help build buildings if you need me, cus i'm online for that loooong and i would like to have something to do to help improve the server. Cool
What rank do you desire?: Moderator
why do you want this rank?: I want to help out other players in the server and help to build buildings to improve the server! Very Happy
Do you know the server rules?: Yes, I can memorise all of the rules:
1. No cheating
2. No swearing
3. No spaming
4. No asking for staff or donators for stuff(change time, change weather, give items)
5. No advertise
6. No CAPS
7. No asking for ranks
8. Respect others
9. No claiming land at spawns
I think thats all the rules (at least these are what i remembered) lol!

2williamcwi's mod application Empty Re: williamcwi's mod application Fri Mar 15, 2013 8:49 am

williamcwi

Oops, i forgot 1 rule. tongue
10. No racism (I went on the server and checked the rules. At least I remembered most of the rules.)

3williamcwi's mod application Empty Re: williamcwi's mod application Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:21 pm

williamcwi

I was told by Juntine that u r not acceting ny more staff reqests. However, when there are more players inthe server and conq is accepting more staff. I would still like to be monerator and help the server. I like the server a lot and I would really like to do something for the server. Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum