Mining-Fire Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mining-Fire Forum

Mining-Fire Minecraft Server Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

Malefic Malice's MOD Application! :D

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Malefic Malice's MOD Application! :D Empty Malefic Malice's MOD Application! :D Mon Dec 17, 2012 12:18 am

MaleficMalice

MaleficMalice

In game user name: MaleficMalice
Any experience as a staff member?: Not on mine craft but have spent many hours on EVE online ( In large fleets and played support roles) , guild wars, League of legends and many other titles.
How much time will you spend on the server?: Oh god.... I have been spending 6 hours or more each day so far. I am online more than any other player. I will definitely be on every day for a few hours at a time.
Do you have skype?: Sure do.
How will you help the servers social enviornment?: I want to be able to offer help to new players, and be able to have the ability to build structures al over the world with a bit more ease.(FLY) Also I would like to discuss the implementation of new Mods to the server and contribute to the expansion of pre existing cities. Im down for anything really.
What rank do you desire?: Mod and above. Will donate if considered.
why do you want this rank?: More power = More help for new people. Im on all hours of the day so why not help out?
Do you know the server rules?: I sure do

2Malefic Malice's MOD Application! :D Empty Re: Malefic Malice's MOD Application! :D Thu Dec 27, 2012 8:55 pm

MaleficMalice

MaleficMalice

I have been on the server over a month now. I like how you do business on the crafting world.

Again. I am on for hours on end everyday. longer than just about everyone else. I could be a great moderator of traffic to the server. Enforce the rules. help out new people. Help build new areas etc.

3Malefic Malice's MOD Application! :D Empty Re: Malefic Malice's MOD Application! :D Fri Dec 28, 2012 1:00 am

Conqueror

Conqueror
Owner

Promoted.

http://miningfire.omgforum.net/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum