Mining-Fire Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mining-Fire Forum

Mining-Fire Minecraft Server Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

JeremyZh's Staff Application

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1JeremyZh's Staff Application Empty JeremyZh's Staff Application Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:06 pm

JeremyZh

In game user name: JeremyZh
Any experience as a staff member?: Yes, 3 servers currently like me as staff!
How much time will you spend on the server?: I am planning to go on for 1-3 hrs each day
Do you have skype?: no... dont like to use it.
How will you help the servers social enviornment?: I want to help the server to make it more fun in my vision.
What rank do you desire?: At least a mod, higher is appreciated!
why do you want this rank?: I want to make this server a better community and a funner place to stay on. I will keep track of players and prevent "bad" players without abusing my powers.
Do you know the server rules?: Yes. I did /rules at the start. I use my common sense to know the rules.

2JeremyZh's Staff Application Empty Re: JeremyZh's Staff Application Thu Oct 25, 2012 7:08 pm

Conqueror

Conqueror
Owner

Your fairly new to the server? sorry play more and maybe ill consider you later.

http://miningfire.omgforum.net/

3JeremyZh's Staff Application Empty Re: JeremyZh's Staff Application Thu Oct 25, 2012 7:18 pm

JeremyZh

Conqueror28 wrote:Your fairly new to the server? sorry play more and maybe ill consider you later.
sure thing, i will play more. but i am a very experienced staff member and I know how to use alot of plugins, so i wont be fumbling with the /help much and I can spend more time helping players

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum