Mining-Fire Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mining-Fire Forum

Mining-Fire Minecraft Server Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

Skulker's mod/staff application

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Skulker's mod/staff application Empty Skulker's mod/staff application Fri Mar 15, 2013 1:50 pm

skulker6222

Any experience as a staff member?: Yes, I was mod on fallenworlds, fallenforge, fallenlegion, fusspotcraft, minered, Awoken Legends, Admin on It's a FFA Tekkit server, Co-Owner of ThoreDeluxe tekkit server, and mod on an unnamed server.

How much time will you spend on the server?: About 48+ hours a week.

Do you have skype?: Yes

How will you help the servers social enviornment?: I will help new members with any questions as well as regular members with any questions, and just try to make the server a nice and friendly place to be. I will also continue to do plenty of server advertising on my youtube channel by doing gameplays etc. I also know some people who can code and have worked on countless servers and is also working on a server for our channel who would likely be happy to help with things.

What rank do you desire?: Either mod or admin.

why do you want this rank?: I want to see and help the server grow and improve and I think I can be a part of making that happen.

Do you know the server rules?: Yes I do.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum